изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Видовременная система глагола упражнение №9
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. She ______ her exam by two o'clock.
2. A plate slipped out of my hands when I ______ the washing up.
3. It's nine o'clock. The pupils ______ a lesson.
will be having
4. He ______ ill twice so far this year.
5. By summer you ______ English for two years.
'll have been studying
6. What ______ you ______ at this time yesterday?
7. We're late. The film ______ finished by the time we ______ to the centre.
is finished, get
will be finished, 'll get
will have finished, get
finished, 'll get
8. The documents ______ by the time I come.
'll have been typed
'll have typed
'll be typed
will be typing
9. Last year I ______ ill only twice.
10. By the 8th of April my mother ______ at school for twenty years.
'll be working
'll have been working
11. I ______ these sentences for one hour.
've been writing
12. We ______ it for half an hour when the teacher entered.
had been discussing
13. It ______ for three hours.
has been snowing
14. My sister learns French and she ______ very well.
15. My nephew is at college now, and my son ______ to college next year.
is going to go
16. His friend ______ two English articles into Russian.
17. They ______ us several telegrams lately.
18. Don't worry! The child ______ better.
19. He ______ under treatment for two months but there are no signs of improvement.
20. Doctor Ivanov ______ people for heart trouble.
21. This dictionary ______ much and is very valuable to me.
22. I wonder why John ______ a job yet.
23. The company ______ now for building workers.
24. The hard work ______ on his health.
25. Peter ______ up photography as a hobby.
Изучение английского языка