изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Предлоги и союзы упражнение №7
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. ______ the house is old, it is still very warm.
2. I couldn't sleep ______ very tired.
although I was
despite I be
despite of being
in spite of
3. In spite ______ the heavy snow, we enjoyed our weekend.
4. You should insure your bicycle ______ stolen.
in case it will be
if it will be
in case it is
if it is
5. She liked teaching in spite of ______ it was badly paid.
it was a fact
the fact that
6. The club is for members only. You ______ you're a member.
can't go in if
can go in only
can't go in unless
can go in unless
7. Even ______ I was really tired, I couldn't sleep.
8. I'll give you my phone number ______ you want to speak to me.
9. Kate has been married a long time. She got married ______ she was 22 years old.
10. Despite ______ she wouldn't take her coat off.
it was hot
that it was hot
11. What a beautiful house! It's ______ a palace.
12. Travelling by car is convenient ______ you have somewhere to park.
13. ______ I got home, I had a bath.
14. They are very kind to me. They treat me ______ their own son.
like I am
as if I am
as if I were
as if I be
15. I am going to get this qualification, ______ long it takes.
16. I'll be in London next week. I hope to see Tom ______ there.
while I will be
while I am
during my visit
during I am
17. You should inform the police ______ your car is stolen.
18. The doorbell rang ______ we were asleep.
19. Jack is away at the moment. I don't know exactly when he is coming back but I am sure he'll be back ______ Monday.
20. She was ill last week, but despite ______ this she went to work.
21. ______ the manager, she has to make many important decisions.
22. Why do you talk about him ______ he were an old man?
23. What are you going to do while they ______ TV?
will be watching
24. Everyone is ill at home. Our house is ______ a hospital.
Изучение английского языка