IELTS говорение тест №2
Where you live
• Do you live in a town or in the country?
• Is it a convenient place to live? (Why?/Why not?)
• What is interesting about the area where you live?
• Where would you like to live in the future? (Why?)
• Which is the most popular sport in your country? (Why?)
• What are the advantages of doing sports regularly? (Why?)
• Which new sport would you like to try? (Why?)
Spending time with friends
• What do you particularly enjoy doing with your friends?
• Have the things that you do with your friends changed over the years? (Why?)
• What makes a good friend? (Why?)
Describe an academic success that you achieved.
You should say:
what you did to achieve this success,
how difficult it was to do it,
how you felt when you were successful,
and explain how this success has helped you in your life.
Were your family pleased with your success?
• How important is it for people to have academic goals?
• Does secondary school prepare students adequately for life?
• How will technology change academic study in future?