IELTS говорение тест №4
SPEAKING 11-14 minutes
Where you live
• Do you live in a house or an apartment?
• What do you like most about your house/apartment?
• Is there anything about it that you would like to change? (Why?)
• What is your idea of a perfect home?
• When do you prefer to have your main meal of the day? (Why?)
• Is it important for family members to eat together? (Why?/Why not?)
• What types of food are popular in your country?
• What is the most important celebration in your country? (Why?)
• What do people do to celebrate the New Year?
• Are traditional celebrations becoming less popular with young people? (Why?/Why not?)
Describe a city you would like to live in.
You should say:
where this city is
what the city is famous for
what part of the city you would like to live in,
and explain why you would like to live there.
Do you think you will ever live in this city?
Living in a city
• What are the main disadvantages of living in a city?
• How do you think cities could be improved?
• Are people less friendly in cities than in the countryside? (Why?/Why not?)