изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Прилагательное и наречие упражнение №4
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. Susan's job is ______ . She is not ______ with it.
a bore, satisfying
2. Near the window there was a ______ table.
beautiful round large wooden
large wooden beautiful round
beautiful large round wooden
wooden beautiful large round
3. Drive ______ ! You drive too fast.
4. This dish tastes a bit ______ .
5. Give me this ______ box please.
metal small black
small metal black
black small metal
small black metal
6. Please, speak ______ . The exam is on.
7. Mary was ______ injured in the car accident.
8. You shouldn't go to the laboratory with us. It is not ______ at all.
9. There was a great traffic. We ______ came in time.
10. Jane is a ______ worker that is why she has the highest scores in the group.
11. Don't even talk to him. He is ______ impolite!
12. It was ______ difficult exam, that we fell asleep immediately after it.
13. I enjoyed my trip to Paris. It was ______ .
so a relax
14. This is ______ book that I can't stop reading it.
such an interesting
so an interesting
15. We must figure out income tax returns ______ .
16. Susan appeared so ______ that I couldn't help making her a compliment.
17. Jane feels ______ about having a big party.
18. Mary draws as ______ as her sister.
19. Our villa is as ______ as yours.
20. The song sounded too ______ to be worth listening to.
21. The doctor felt the leg ______ to see if there were any broken bones.
22. This lake is the same ______ as that one.
23. Caroline goes to the swimming pool less ______ than Mary does.
24. Elisa dances ______ than her sister.
25. Jane has as ______ opportunities to go in for sport as I.
Изучение английского языка