изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Неличные формы глагола упражнение №3
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. Не persuaded her ______ to the party.
not to go
2. She was delighted ______ that her son passed an exam.
3. Young people often fail ______ a well-paid job.
4. Before ______ the letter, he answered a telephone call.
5. I'm sorry ______ you that your mother is seriously ill.
6. There is no point ______ this matter with her.
7. The firms are not interested ______ people over fifty.
8. Poor people can't afford ______ their children to expensive schools.
9. He decided ______ the English course as soon as possible.
10. I don't want anyone ______ me while I feel depressed.
11. When I went out it began ______ .
12. The thought ______ the news to his family made him feel sick.
13. I was anxious ______ where he had been.
14. She was disappointed ______ I was still smoking.
15. He was shocked ______ that he had nearly died.
16. He stopped ______ in for sport two years ago.
17. We stopped at the supermarket ______ some food.
18. I tried ______ the violin for years but I was never very good.
19. I hate ______ with anybody.
20. I am thinking ______ for a small flat to rent.
21. I don't think hotels are very nice places ______ for more than a few days.
22. I would prefer ______ in a flat rather than in a hotel.
23. When do you want me ______ the book you asked to buy?
24. Let us ______ when you are coming.
25. She is proud ______ a scholarship.
of being awarded
with being awarded
Изучение английского языка