изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Неличные формы глагола упражнение №6
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. I like ______ after my sister's children.
2. I tried ______ yesterday, but I didn't manage to get through to you.
3. Don't forget ______ your camera.
4. I remember ______ him at the party.
5. If you can't sell your flat at this price, try ______ less for it.
6. I'd love ______ abroad this summer.
7. On the way to the station, I stopped ______ a newspaper.
8. "Remember ______ the dog before you leave," she said.
9. I couldn't stand ______ him again.
10. I'd hate ______ all my life in a one-horse town.
to be spending
11. Jenny stopped ______ last year to have a baby.
to be working
12. If you don't mind, I think I'd like ______ home.
13. I met you at Claire's. Have you forgotten ______ me?
14. I can't bear ______ stupid questions.
to be asked
having been asked
15. James looked hurt. Liz regretted ______ so rude to him.
16. As a child Ted used ______ his bicycle every day.
17. Tomorrow I've got to be at work at 7 a.m. but I'm not used ______ so early.
to get up
to getting up
for getting up
18. The doctor doesn't allow ______ .
him to smoke
for him to smoke
19. I regret ______ that you've failed your exam.
myself to say
20. He doesn't recommend ______ in fast food restaurants.
to be eating
Изучение английского языка