изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Фразовые глаголы упражнение №1
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. Some people believe that it is necessary to ______ capital punishment.
2. When you ______ writing the project, do not forget to consult the dictionary.
get back to
get down to
go over to
set off to
3. Jane has ______ many troubles last year, but she remained confident and persistent.
stayed up through
4. The play was ______ by the sudden illness of the leading actress.
5. If you do not need the book, ______ to the library.
take it up
take it back
take it through
take it down
6. Many people are ______ by false promises to make them rich.
7. The company ______ five new employees every year.
8. When the fire broke out, Mary was the person to ______ the situation.
9. The burglary has nothing ______ Susan. It is unfair to accuse her of it.
to do away with
to bring about with
to take after
to do with
10. The professor refused to check Jane's test because he could not ______ her handwriting.
11. The government should ______ crime.
do away with
make out with
make away with
12. Elisa ______ her flat. It looks very stylish now.
made away with
13. It is difficult to ______ how you feel when you are in trouble.
get back to
14. My business makes me ______ a lot. I have been to many countries.
15. Fortunately, all of my classmates ______ university.
got over to
went over to
16. Sarah ______ fine with everybody in the group. She is easy-going and communicative.
17. The manager promised to ______ the contract as soon as possible.
draw out of
come along with
18. Mary ______ the details of the contract and only then agreed to sign it.
19. When I was walking in the park, I ______ an old friend.
20. The company is still ______ the project of the new advertisement.
21. Jane won't ______ the details of the plan, we can trust her.
22. We ______ the afternoon to the discussion of the new film.
23. Dictators like him rarely ______ without a fight.
24. How can we ______ solving this problem?
25. On seeing the owner of the house the thieves ______ the window.
made down to
Изучение английского языка