- ЕГЭ английский
- Тест toefl
- Тест ielts
- Тест CAE
- Тесты по аудированию на английском языке
- Тесты по чтению на английском языке
- Словарный запас английского языка
ЕГЭ чтение тест №5
Установите соответствие между заголовками А-Н и текстами 1-7. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
C. Public transport
D. Out and about
F. At home
G. Your personal safety
H. Course changes
1. Walk confidently. Try to carry a small torch and an audible alarm. Don't trust strangers. If threatened or attacked, try to walk quickly away and shout loudly to attract attention. Only carry as much money as you need, avoid carrying large notes. Make sure that you stay in well lit areas where there are plenty of people around.
2. Avoid empty upper bus decks or empty train compartments. Try and sit near the driver. If you are pestered by someone complain to the bus driver or guard on the train. Do not stop cars by 'thumbing a lift', 'hitchhiking', 'auto stop'.
3. If you hear someone breaking in, do not confront the intruder. Always look who is at the door before opening it. If you are staying with a family, remember that they are responsible for you while you are there and that you are a guest in their home. Please comply with their rules, particularly regarding the time you are expected to return home during the day or evening.
4. If you are assaulted, please tell the police immediately. Do not worry about language difficulties, the police can provide language translators free of charge. While you are waiting for the police, you should write down a description of the offender, including age, height, hairstyle and colour, clothing and anything distinctive. It is important to tell the police if you have seen these persons before and where.
5. Places of high activity such as pubs, clubs and discotheques can sometimes attract trouble — especially late at night. Don't hang about unnecessarily in areas where problems are most likely to occur. Keep avvay from any sign of trouble.
6. Do not buy or accept substances that are illegal or that you are unsure of; drugs can be extremely dangerous. Your can be put you in touch with a doctor, dentist or optician.
7. Students are not permitted to "downgrade" their course once it has started. For example, if you have booked a GE2 course, you cannot change to a GEl course and convert your afternoon classes either to 1:1 tuition or an extension of GEl classes. Please not that in accordance with paragraph 3 of our Terms and Conditions, no refunds can be given after the course has started.