изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Местоимение. Слова-определители упражнение №2
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. It is not his fault. You cannot blame ______ .
2. Tom and Ann stood in front of the mirror and looked at ______ .
3. Have you got ______ luggage? Let me help you.
4. "Would you like ______ to eat?" asked Tom.
5. If there are ______ letters for me?
6. "What do you want to eat?" " ______ . I'm so hungry."
7. ______ came to visit him while he was in hospital.
8. I cannot talk to you now. I ______ time.
have got no
have got none
have got any
have got no any
9. All the tickets have been sold. There is ______ left.
no of them
10. When we travelled we spent ______ money.
a lot of
11. He enjoyed his life there. He had ______ friends and they met quite often.
12. ______ people he worked with are very friendly.
some of the
13. Have you ever been to ______ restaurants?
either of those
14. She said she would contact me but she ______ wrote ______ phoned.
15. ______ I have eaten today is a sandwich.
16. Peter spent ______ money you gave him.
17. Carol likes reading. She has read ______ book in the library.
18. I hope ______ enjoyed the outing to the Zoo.
all of them
19. "Have you read all these books?" "Yes, ______ ."
every of them
20. ______ enjoyed the party last week.
Изучение английского языка