Видовременная система глагола упражнение №7
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. Water ______ at 100 degrees.
will have been boiling
2. The weather ______ hotter and hotter.
has been getting
3. The first modern Olympics ______ place in Athens more than a hundred years ago.
4. We ______ 20 new buildings this year.
5. I ______ always ______ if the service is bad in restaurants.
will be complaining
6. I ______ to the news on television at nine o'clock last night.
have been listening
had been listening
7. After they ______ they cleared the table.
8. I ______ for a whole hour!
have been waiting
had been waiting
9. I ______ John's mobile phone because I left mine at home.
have been using
10. This juice ______ good.
has been tasting
is being tasted
11. Long ago they ______ most houses out of wood.
12. We still ______ life on other planets.
13. I ______ when my friend ______ .
was sleeping, was calling
was sleeping, called
slept, was calling
14. Those potatoes ______ for an hour.
have been boiling
had been boiling
15. You ______ always ______ money!
has been borrowing
16. They ______ for four hours before they ______ the top of the mountain.
had been climbing, reached
was climbing, reached
climbed, has been reaching
17. I think it ______ a difficult game.
is going to be
18. I ______ to you ever again.
am not going to speak
will have been spoken
19. I ______ him tomorrow, he is expecting my call.
am going to phone
will have phoned
20. The boat ______ the island on Friday.
is going to leave