Придаточные предложения условия и времени упражнение №2
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. If I ______ a million pounds, I ______ it to the charity organization.
won, would give
won, would have given
had won, would give
had won, would have given
2. Would you mind if I ______ your pen?
3. They looked at me as I ______ crazy.
4. If I ______ that you were busy, I ______ interrupted you.
knew, wouldn't have
had known, wouldn't have
know, wouldn't have
has known, wouldn't have
5. I have just had a quarrel with my parents. What would you do if you ______ me?
6. If it is sunny and warm tomorrow, we ______ go to the beach.
7. I wish I ______ so rude to her yesterday.
8. She sounded as if she ______ tired.
9. He talked to me as if nothing ______ happened.
10. I wish I ______ to work.
11. If you ______ provoked the dog, it ______ attacked you.
hadn't, wouldn't have
12. If it had been warmer, we ______ swimming.
could have gone
might have gone
13. I am going to look for another job, unless the company ______ me more money.
14. You ______ achieve anything unless you ______ hard.
15. Going to restaurants every day is convenient ______ you ______ a lot of money.
as long as, has
as long as, had
16. If he ______ looking where he was going, he ______ walked into the wall.
has been, wouldn't have
were, wouldn't have
had been, wouldn't had
had been, wouldn't have
17. I am feeling good. If I ______ tired, I would have gone home.
18. I wasn't tired last night. If I ______ tired, I would have gone home.
19. I wish you ______ with me at the sea.
20. I wish she ______ me last night.