Придаточные предложения условия и времени упражнение №6
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. I wish you ______ biting your nails — it is really an unpleasant habit.
would not stop
2. If you buy any more books we ______ any place to sleep.
do not have
will not have
have not had
did not have
3. If your teeth hurt, you ______ a dentist.
ought to see
4. When you heat water it ______ .
5. When you go abroad ______ very attentive.
6. He promised he would return the book as soon as he ______ it.
would have read
7. Unless they improve their attitude towards the work, they ______ the exam.
8. Whenever she goes, she ______ friends.
9. Whichever attraction you decide to visit you ______ sure of an excellent day out.
will be able
would be able
10. If Tom got an invitation to the wedding, he ______ a holiday to attend this event.
would have taken
11. If I had read all my notes, I ______ any problems at the exam.
will not have had
would not have
would not have had
would not have been had
12. If we received a letter of warning concerning a delay of payment in proper time, we ______ to your bank account 1000$.
would have sent
will have sent
13. They ______ to the party if you invited them.
would have come
14. Kate promised that she ______ the story word for word.
would have repeated
will have repeated
15. In case it rains we ______ at home.
will have stayed
16. If I ______ more patient, I would not have quarrelled with Diana.
17. I fell sick. I ______ so much.
wish I had eaten
wish I had not eaten
wish I would eat
wish I eat
18. If I lost my job, I ______ abroad for a while.
might have gone
may have gone
19. If you had not invited me to the party, I ______ here.
would not be
would not have been
will not be
would not was
20. Nick would continue his education abroad, if he ______ money to pay for it.
21. If our case had not been tried so late, we ______ such large damages.
will not lose
would not have lost
did not lose
would not lose
22. If I ______ a lot of money I would buy a house at the seaside.
23. If I were you I ______ a contract with this firm.
would not sign
would not have signed
will not sign
will not have signed
24. We could have gone out if the weather ______ so bad.
have not been
did not be
had not been