изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Неличные формы глагола упражнение №7
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. John expects ______ studying law next semester.
2. He admitted ______ the jewels.
to have stolen
3. The budget commitee decided ______ this meeting.
4. The president will attempt ______ inflation in the next four years.
to be reduced
to have reduced
5. You shouldn't risk ______ that building in its present condition.
6. Cynthia has agreed ______ as a liason between the two countries.
to be acted
to have acted
7. Mary insisted on ______ the bus instead of the plane.
8. We are not looking forward to ______ back to school.
9. Fred confessed to ______ the jewels.
10. Remind me ______ Ann tomorrow.
11. We are accustomed ______ late on weekends.
12. There is a possibility ______ this property at a good price.
to be acquired
13. It is uncommon ______ such good crops in this section of the country.
14. John stopped ______ . He is not going to school any more.
to have studied
15. They appreciate ______ this information.
16. His father doesn't approve of his ______ to Europe.
to have gone
17. We are eager ______ to school in the fall.
18. Mary regrets ______ the one to have to tell him.
19. He wishes ______ what is going on.
to have known
20. After ______ for a long time, he decided to take part in the forthcoming sporting events.
Изучение английского языка