- ЕГЭ английский
- Тест toefl
- Тест ielts
- Тест CAE
- Тесты по аудированию на английском языке
- Тесты по чтению на английском языке
- Словарный запас английского языка
ЕГЭ чтение тест №3
Задание В2Рекомендуемое время выполнения задания - 8 минут.
Установите соответствие заголовков А — Н текстам 1— 7. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
A. MUSICAL PERFORMANCE
B. ATTRACTIVE LANDSCAPE
C. PERFECT HOLIDAYS
D. PORTRAIT OF A GIRL
E. FILM FOR ALL AGES
F. EXCITING HOBBY
G. COLOURFUL FESTIVAL
H. INTERESTING BOOK
1. This is a full-length (ninety minutes) cartoon, which is entertaining for both adults and children over six. The animation and colour are of very high quality and the story has lots of fun and excitement. The plot is quick moving and full of surprises. There's romance, action, comedy, music and lots of fantastic songs and dances.
2. This is a full-blooded magnificently written portrait of history's most fascinating woman. Readers will lose themselves for hours in this richly entertaining novel full of dramatic twists and turns. From the spectacular era that bears her name comes the spellbinding story of Elizabeth I — her tragic childhood, her confrontation with Mary, Queen of Scots and her brilliant reign.
3. The young woman is shown in a "shepherdess" hat and white dress, recalling a classical chiton. The background landscape, common in such paintings, seems to indicate the heroine's closeness to nature, to the ordinary joys of life. The painter's colour range — at times as translucent as porcelain, at others muted like mother-of-pearl — is based upon subtle plays of gray and green, light blue and pink.
4. In this picture one is struck by the artist's absolute mastery in portraying natural details, whether the dry, sandy soil of the forest, the clear stream of water in the foreground, the yellow bark and fluffy needles of the pines, or the sense of a bright, clear, calm summer day. The artist managed to create an image familiar to anyone who has seen a Russian forest.
5. Have a good time on the most lively and exciting island in the Caribbean. Relax under a palm tree on the white sandy beaches. Swim in the clear, blue sea. Listen to the bands playing Calypso music. Or get really adventurous and go scuba diving for sunken treasure on the sea bed. Join in the many cultural celebrations we offer, for example the sugar harvest festival.
6. This event is considered the greatest attraction for visitors to the Isle of Man. No definite date can be given, but it is normally held between 5th and 15th July. The Pageant begins at about 8 p.m. First we are given a glimpse of village life in Celtic times. Then suddenly Viking long ships appear and then there are scenes of war. Then Celts and Vikings unite, and the Manx nation is born. The actual Pageant is followed by a grand torchlight procession and firework display.
7. Do you like Latin American dancing? Do you want to dance like you see in the films and on the stage? Do you want to feel the rhythm of the music in your body and in your soul? Do you want to meet other people who have a love for the same music as you? If you have answered "Yes" to any of these questions, join our Latin dance classes on Thursday night between seven and ten. All are welcome.