- ЕГЭ английский
- Тест toefl
- Тест ielts
- Тест CAE
- Тесты по аудированию на английском языке
- Тесты по чтению на английском языке
- Словарный запас английского языка
ЕГЭ письмо тест №6You have 20 minutes to do this task.
You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Tracy who writes
...Last week I watched a very interesting a documentary on how teenagers in different countries spend their free time. Could you tell me more about favourite activities of Russian school children?
As for my news, well, next week my friends and I are going on an excursion to a small town in the South of England...
Write a letter to Tracy. In your letter
- answer her questions
- ask 3 questions about their excursion
Write 100-140 words.
Remember the rules of letter writing.
You have 40 minutes to do this task.
Comment on the following statement.
Both newspapers and television news programmes can be good sources of information about current events.
What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of each of these sources?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
- make an introduction (state the problem)
- express your personal opinion and give reasons for it
- give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don't agree with it
- draw a conclusion