изучение английского языка
Английский в контексте
Упражнения по английскому
Страдательный залог упражнение №1
Выберите правильный вариант.
1. English is the main foreign language which ______ within most school systems.
2. On festive occasions sweets ______ at the end of a meal.
is being served
3. If the vegetable we ______ is very soft a crunchy relish.
are serving, may be added
are served, may be added
is serving, may be added
may be served, added
4. In India the right hand ______ for eating.
is being used
5. Needless to say, hands ______ before and after eating.
must be washing
must be washed
6. Some of the rice ______ plain to enable us to eat it with other dishes.
is being left
7. I haven't got a large appetite and when I ______ my fa¬vourite food, I leave half of it on the plate.
8. My father ______ that roast meat is not healthy.
has been persuaded
9. She stood in the shadows of the jungle, knowing that she ______ by the Indians.
must have followed
must have been followed
10. She thought the arrow ______ poisoned.
11. He knew the boys ______ rescued.
12. Japan ______ up of a chain of more than one thousand islands.
13. Japan ______ from Korea by the Sea of Japan.
14. Japan has a large number of volcanoes, sixty-seven of which ______ active.
15. Now girls are not embarrassed ______ smoking.
to be seen
have been seen
16. Research devoted to the differences between men and women ______ discouraged by feminists for a long time.
17. Feminists feared that such research ______ to justify sex discrimination.
may be used
might be used
can be used
should be used
18. An area of rainforest the size of Austria ______ every year.
is being destroyed
19. Who knows what as yet undiscovered weapons against cancer or AIDS ______ by the destruction of the rainforests?
are being ruined
20. Do you know how many paintings ______ by vandals?
are being destroyed
have been destroyed
21. Suddenly he thought that something ______ of him.
has been expected
22. A lot of jazz festivals ______ every year in America.
23. Scotland ______ from London but in many ways it is a separate nation.
24. The Highlands are home to many rare birds and animals, which ______ nowhere else in Britain.
cannot be found
25. A seat belt ______ even if you are sitting in the back seat.
must be worn
must be wearing
Изучение английского языка